Date: Fri 9/9/2005 3:21 PM
From: samwsky@yahoo.com
Subject:  please up date all info on ur site

i've been on your site a few time and noticed, nobody has up dateded ur reviews on clubs. but i have had a few friends get ur vip cards asap. as a fan of strip clubs its only fair to give ur readers a chance to see what's new. not what happened 2,3,5 years ago. my point is who ever is getting the money for ur vip cards , should take the time to up date this site, if it wasn't for people like me who support your site, these clubs wouldn't make it. nor would you. thank you.

[Editor's note: I'm opening an internal investigation to find out where all that money is going.]

Top

Date: Tue 2/8/2005 9:40 PM
From: rhinofxr@aol.com
Subject: ITA web site is all screwed up again!

Dear Z-bone:
What is the point of having a web site for ITA, if you can't stop the idiots that screw it up? Tell me why should I continue to go to that site if it is impossible to read and use as you intended? I would really like to get a reply from you.

[Editor's note: Man, that ITA board must be like crack or something.  Since your email, I've added some code to reduce the problems from those pesky "hackers."  It's better now, right?]

Top

Date: Sun 2/6/2005 10:25 AM
From: SYLVIA WEINBERG
Subject: Thanks!

Enjoyed your [Yiddish] defs.
A couple of suggestions:
1. fix yiddishe nama --s/b "mama"
2. Can you add a pronuciation guide. (for example, "ch" as in clearing the back of your throat: tuchas - pronounced: tuch' - is )
3. I always thought "shtick" meant, "doing your thing, or bit"... shit?

Thanks and

L' Chyaim

Top

Date: Sun 1/30/2005 1:23 AM
From: Corallpus@aol.com
Subject: tiffany lorraine dotson....

do you think [Tiffany Loraine Dotson] got what she deserved... for being a crackhead... i have no sympathy for her.....what is your opinion?

[Editor's note: I didn't know her, but crack-head or not, I don't think anybody deserves to be killed.  Well okay, maybe some people, but not her.]

Top

Letters -- 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006

Copyright 1995-2001 Sevenel Corporation. All Rights Reserved.